Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary includes a very attractive aroma in that it is used in cooking to add good flavor to food. The plant is also used widely in beauty items as a fragrance and the essential oil from this plant is becoming very popular as well. The oil is taken from the flowers with the rosemary plant through steam distillation before it's used for in different applications for various purposes. Amongst the main reasons why the essential oil of rosemary is popular may be the positive effects it has on the nervous system, respiratory system as well as the immune system.
how to use essential oils
The primary benefits of rosemary gas are:
• Soothing of muscle side effects
• Supporting healthy digestion
• Reducing fatigue and nervous tension
• Promoting new hair growth
• Improving memory
Emotional cooking with your oil
Spiritually and emotionally, the essential oil of rosemary is helpful in improving mental clarity, mental expansion and insight. It will help in processing happenings surrounding you more consciously without the distractions. Using the oil can therefore help make good decisions during challenging situations.
The advantage of rosemary oil is that it could be blended with other oils to accomplish added benefits. You can use it with peppermint, lavender, basil and also eucalyptus essential oils.
While using oil
Before using the oil, make a point of testing looking for any negative skin reactions. It must also be kept over nose, ears and eyes.
• To help digestion, rub the peppermint on the bottom part of the feet or across the stomach. The skin will absorb the oil to fetch it suited you effects.
• Use a few drops in the oil in your meat for delicious flavors. You can also rub a drop of the oil inside your hand and cup both your hands over the nose and mouth to rejuvenate the senses also to elevate the nerves.
• Mix sandalwood, rosemary, lemon, geranium, lavender and frankincense essential oils in equal parts to produce an anti-wrinkle blend that could be applied topically.
• To come up with a rosemary peppermint shampoo for greasy healthy hair, combine castile soap, water or coconut milk and add a minimum of 10 drops of rosemary acrylic and at least 2 drops of peppermint oil.
• To make an eye serum to get rid of puffy eyes and red skin beneath your eyes, mix the oil with almond and lavender oils and put the mixture in a roller bottle before placing the bottle near the eyes for relief.
To find the full benefits of rosemary essential oil, make sure that you buy your oil from reputable suppliers. It's always best to buy pure oil to relish the benefits for a long period of your time.
About the author:
Pure.ly was started by way of a group of successful professionals using a simple mission: “Make a confident difference in the lives in our customers and consultants as well as those we enter in to contact with”. Purely sells essential oil/ healthy living products through a party plan/direct sales channel.